- Use Nitrile or Latex gloves and safety glasses when applying AP3155.
- Use in a well ventilated space.
- Mix AP3155 with Acetone with a 50/50 ratio.
- Spray AP3155 onto the substrate with a metal spray gun. Make sure to apply a thin even layer of adhesion promoter and use a fine tip nozzle with the sprayer.
- Insert the substrate that has sprayed with AP3155 into the printer and print image with UV or LED curable ink.
AP3155™ Glass Special Instructions
- Only print on the tin or float side when printing on glass.
- Use a black light to determine which side is float or tin. The glass will glow on the side that is float or tin.